For travel during the new crown, how should we do personal protection? Many friends will choose to visit tourist attractions, so under the normalization of the prevention and control of new crown pneumonia, how to do personal protection in tourist attractions?
- First of all, it is recommended to choose well-ventilated outdoor attractions, check the opening conditions of the attractions and visit precautions before visiting, and make preparations according to the requirements of the scenic spots, such as bringing your ID card, etc., and prepare personal protective equipment, including masks, Disinfecting liquid and wipes, etc. If you or your companions have developed cold symptoms before the trip, it is recommended to temporarily cancel the visit plan.
- When visiting scenic spots, it is recommended that you book tickets in advance and pick up tickets to the scenic spots at the agreed time to avoid crowds buying tickets when buying tickets. If you need to line up to buy tickets, keep a social distance of more than 1 meter with others when queuing. If a person has symptoms of a cold during the visit, he must stop the visit and seek medical attention in time.
- When visiting scenic spots, it is recommended to bring a mask with you. You can wear a mask according to the regulations of the scenic spot when you visit the open-air scenic spot. It is recommended to wear a mask throughout the whole process when visiting indoor scenic spots. If you visit scenic spots with crowded people and use the bathroom, you must wear a mask. Pay attention to respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette when visiting. Cover your coughs or sneezes with your elbows or paper towels. Do not spit on the ground. You should wrap your mouth and nose secretions with paper towels and put them in the trash.
- When dining and resting in scenic spots, avoid gathering together. Do hand hygiene before eating, it is best to wash hands with running water. For scenic spots with a large number of people, such as scenic spots, it is recommended to bring your own food and avoid concentrated dining in scenic restaurants. When dining in scenic restaurants, the distance between diners should be 1 meter or more. If the interval dining conditions cannot be met, it is recommended to go to a place with fewer crowds after packing.
Normalized personal protection for COVID-19 prevention and control: self-driving travel
During the holidays, many friends will choose to travel by car, so how to do good personal protection during self-driving travel under the normalization of the prevention and control of new coronary pneumonia? There are a few suggestions for your reference.
- Before traveling by car, pay attention to the situation of the destination epidemic and prevention and control policies, and prepare personal protective equipment, including masks, disinfection and disposable liquid, wet wipes, and thermometers. If you or your companions have developed cold symptoms before the trip, it is recommended to temporarily cancel the trip plan, or try to arrange a short-distance trip plan that does not cross provinces.
- If a person traveling with a cold has symptoms during the trip, he should suspend the itinerary plan and seek medical treatment in time. Other persons traveling should wear masks and perform hand hygiene. It is best to avoid taking a car or other transportation with the person showing symptoms.
- When entering the rest station to rest, wear a mask, and cooperate with the rest station to do a good job of temperature detection. In some poorly ventilated places or crowded places, such as shopping and going to the toilet, pay attention to wearing a mask.
- When dining out, pay attention to hand hygiene before eating. It is best to wash hands with running water. When dining at a highway rest station, the distance between diners should be 1 meter or more. If the interval dining conditions cannot be met, it is recommended to pack and eat in a self-driving car or a place that is not crowded.
The above suggestions are for your reference. During the normalization of epidemic prevention and control, stick to personal protection. I wish you all a happy holiday!