oFit1: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Touch
Product name: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, special design with touch screen
This Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a kind of innovated medical device with non-invasive and continuous features for arterial SpO2 and PR detection. Being portable, it is able to measure SpO2 and PR values quickly and precisely.
oFit: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Touch
An OLED display with touch screen
The product adopts double color OLED display and can show the six different
Low-power consumption, continuously work for more than six hours with a
rechargeable lithium battery.
A battery life indicator.
In the absence of signals, the product would power-off automatically after 8 seconds.
Small in volume, light in weight, and convenient to carry.
Specially designed for kids, Recommended user’s age above 12month.
Children are requested to use under the guidance of adults.
Detailed descriptions of product functions:
1. Display Type: OLED display.
2. SpO2: Measurement range：70%～99%.
Accuracy: ±2% on the stage of 80%～99%
±3% on the stage of 70%～79%
Below 70% no requirement
3. PR: Measurement range：30BPM～240BPM
Accuracy: ±1BPM or ±1%（the larger one
4. Power: Rechargeable lithium battery
5. Power consumption: Below 30mA
6. Automatic power-off: The product power off by itself when no finger is in the product ≥8 seconds.
7. Operation Environment: Operation Temperature：5 ºC～40 ºC
Storage Temperature: -10 ºC～40 ºC
Ambient Humidity: 15%～80% on the operation
10%～80% in storage
Air Pressure: 86kPa～106kPa
9. Declaration: The EMC of this product complies with the IEC60601-1-2 standard.