oFit2: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Product name: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
This Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a kind of innovated medical device with non-invasive and continuous features for arterial SpO2 and PR detection. Being portable, it is able to measure SpO2 and PR values quickly and precisely.
oFit2: Fingertip pulse oximeter
The product uses a two-color OLED display that can display six different Display mode.
Low power consumption, use Rechargeable lithium battery can work continuously for more than 6 hours.
Battery life indicator. In the absence of signal, the product will automatically shut down after 8 seconds.
Small size, light weight and easy to carry. Designed for children, it is recommended that users be over 12 months old.
Please use it under the guidance of adults.
Product function detailed description:
1. Display type: OLED display.
2. SpO2: Measuring range: 70%～99%. Accuracy: 80%～99% ±2% on stage 70%～79% on stage ±3% 70% No requirements below Resolution: ±1%
3. PR: Measuring range: 30BPM～240BPM Accuracy: ±1BPM or ±1% (whichever is greater)
4. Power supply: rechargeable lithium battery
5. Power consumption: below 30mA
6. Automatic shutdown: when there is no finger in the product for more than 8 seconds, the product will automatically shut down.
7. Operating environment: Operating temperature: 5 ºC～40 ºC Storage temperature: -10 ºC～40 ºC Environmental humidity: 15%～80% during operation 10%～80% when storing
Air pressure: 86kPa～106kPa
9. Statement: The EMC of this product complies with the IEC60601-1-2 standard.